Prices are tax included
This cotton candy workshop kit contains all the necessary material to make beautiful, colorful and delicious cotton candy. With this complete ScrapCooking kit, you will make the funfair happen! Pleasant moments for any occasion: birthday child, snack, fair, etc.
See the video how to make a cotton candy.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 62 loyalty points. Your cart will total 62 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,86 €.
In addition to the machine 28 x 18 cm, this box contains an instruction manual, a measuring spoon, six wooden sticks and even a bag of pink cotton candy sugar mix (100g). This kit, ready to use, will allow you to prepare up to 12 cotton candies, to delight the taste buds of young and old!
To make a cotton candy:
• Preheat the machine for 3 minutes and then stop.
• Pour a spoon of sugar (ex: pink cotton candy suga mixr).
• Finally, get a woody stick to catch the sugar filaments and make a nice cotton candy.
Before the first use and after each use, remember to wash the 2 crowns and the metal cup with hot water. Scrape the sugar with a plastic utensil and then clean with a sponge soaked in hot water and cleaning product. To clean the body of the device, use a damp cloth.
Complete box containing:
• 1 candyfloss machine (Ø 28 x H18 cm)
• 1 measuring spoon
• 6 wooden sticks
• 1 bag of 100 g pink coton candy sugar mix
• 1 instruction manual
- Ingredients of the cotton candy sugar mix: sugar, natural flavoring, coloring: E120.
- May contain traces of nuts, gluten, eggs, milk, sesame seeds, lupine, soy, fish, peanuts, sulphites.
- Measuring spoon made of plastic and sticks made of beech wood suitable for food contact.
- French made